- Shannon Wahl is a lifelong Will and Grundy County area resident. Her dedication to the community she resides in and knowledge of the area influenced her decision to pursue a career in Real Estate.
- Shannon's attention to detail, strong communication skills, and unparalleled responsiveness helps elevate your buying and selling experience. Shannon prides herself on advocating for every client while building lasting relationships.
- Shannon also has a career in administration for the County of Will. This has given her the opportunity to volunteer for many great organizations/events such as Special Olympics and Community Outreach Programs. Ethics and integrity are of the utmost importance to Shannon, and she applies them to every aspect of her life.
- Shannon lives on the Kankakee River with her husband Steve and chocolate lab, Roxy. She has two grown children whom she adores and thoroughly enjoys spending time with family and friends.
- National Association of Realtors
- Three Rivers Association of Realtors